03 October 2013

'Sweet' Gratification - Instantly

I have a sweet tooth - like you didn't realise it yet!!!
Rustle this up when you need your sugar kick NOW!


This was concocted by my girl - thankfully she, too, possesses a sweet tooth.......yeah, birds of a feather  :)  :)

Lay out four sugar cookies on a micro-proof plate, break up a couple of Mars bars over them, drizzle Nutella all over, zap in the micro for 20-30 seconds or till the chocolate bar melts.
Top with another layer of biscuits pressing down a little, drizzle some more Nutella, lick the spoon, top with marshmallows (pink and white only for the colour effect - go with all white if you like or all pink!!), zap again. 
Swirl the gooey 'mallows with a toothpick or a fork. 
Let cool a little - if you can - while your coffee gets made ...... bite away!!!!
Try it.

Ciao!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmm....I was supposed to start my diet today, but heck! Today's Friday! I'll start on Monday for sure! So no pics on yummy finger lickin stuff starting Monday until I'm 15 kgs lighter, ok Rupi? Deal? Ok? Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie,
    I am glad you like it :)
    It's a deal only if you give it a try and let me know how it turned out and we'll post a picture here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...