24 September 2012

First Crochet Project Ever - an iPod Pouch

Made my first crochet project today - happiness!
Today, I decided to face at least one of my demons.
The result - a tiny, tiny pouch for an i-pod nano…but as it has been said ‘a journey of a 1000 steps begins with a single step’…..
Hopefully there will more steps to follow this one tiny step.
Measures 2" x 4" - cute, isn't it?
More details here..... Tiny Pouch on Ravelry.
Took me just about half an hour to make.
Used this great pattern by Neesha that she's put up for free- ideal for beginners like me  :)
(Don’t know if it qualifies to be called a pouch)
Ciao!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you venture out into crochet! The tiny pouch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kris...:)
    It was fun making this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...