11 July 2011

Crochet Rolls

Finished sewing these crochet rolls for a great bunch of gals from my Ravelry group, Bangalore.....and wait till you see what they got for me!!! .... that will be another post as soon as I click pictures of them....
Another look.....
One more....
The open ones on the left (top) are small pouches for the non-crocheting lot...I thought they could use it as a knitting-notions bag.....
A view with the hooks in.....
There was a young member who I thought needed something brighter than this sombre brown, so I made her an orange gingham drawstring project bag....
Hope she finds it useful .......(sorry for the bad picture)...
And these......(didn't make these boxes, of course...)
Happy hooking!!! I enjoyed making these gifts immensely!!!!

5 comments:

  1. ooo what a beautiful and thoughtful gift for the girls! lucky girls :)) I love these little boxes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gifts!Just saw the post in ravlery..have fun in Delhi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric you used for the rolls. where did you get it? Its very thoughtful of you to make these gifts.. I am sure they'll treasure it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all,
    Thanks, Pearlin.
    Thank you, Ninu. I'll miss the Bangalore gang so much!!!
    Josie, I got the fabric from 'Suryavanshi', a store on Dispensary Rd that runs parallel to Comm St, Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I wish I was in the Bangalore group now! They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...