15 June 2011

Pouches from Jeans

A wallet and a pouch from cut-off legs of old jeans....
I made the wallet (the one in the background) with a patchwork heart on top and a button and loop closure.
...I'll put in pictures and  details about the pouch in the foreground later....that one is a cover for my girl's Gameboy.
9
I didn't use any pattern for this. I just measured the cards that were to be carried in the wallet and cut out the pockets accordingly.....
 close up of the heart patch....I left the edges raw to get a shabby chic effect....
Inside the wallet.....I made two pockets and sewed them down the centre to give four pockets in total that were big enough to store cards in. 
I used cheerful colours inside to brighten up the look...
close up details....


3 comments:

  1. Neat ! Have you read those tutorials on making skirts from old jeans ? Pretty easy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved these wallets of yours.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. Yup, I tried of those skirts for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...