29 May 2011

Holden Shawlette

A super easy shawlette to knit. The pattern is easy to remember and moves quickly. For me this was an ideal project for knitting while watching TV.  I love the picot edging though it did seem a little tedious after some time.I still like the ruffly edge it gives. I am suddenly into ruffles!!!

The pattern was Holden Shawlette by Mindy Wilkes ..linked here to its Ravelry page..
I knit mine in a variegated Vardman Babysoft Acrylic and needed just about 150 gms.
I quite liked knitting with the acrylic yarn, which turns absolutely soft and pliable after a good soak in conditioner.
Before blocking/killing acrylic...
 
After....
Here's the Ravelry link...to my project page...
.....will definitely be knitting another one of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...