29 May 2011

Citron - Kelly Green Shawl

Kelly Green Citron
 Love, love, love!!!! The pattern is so easy to knit...ideal for knitting as you watch TV or read, i.e. if you don’t mind lots and lots of stockinette stitch - which I don’t. 
A real fun project to knit up. Ideal for mindless knitting. The ruffles at the end just add to the fun. Tends to gather in on itself, but I still love it. Will definitely knit another one up.
The only problem is that the yarn I picked for this is 2 ply and I am knitting it with two yarns held together. So I do need keep an eye on this one but I still like it.
Final weight - 80 gms
Pattern: Citron by Hilary Smith Callis..on Ravelry. Here's the link on knitty.com....
 There it was, with my Hobo bag....
added to my to-do list...'Knit another Citron'.......

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...