18 January 2011

'My Reasons to be Cheerful'...

I want to begin the new year with ....My 'Reasons to be Cheerful'!!! 
They mean the world to me and have been my best teachers in life.

My first born, is  ....almost 17 and starts college this summer.
My second, is   ....almost 12 and still has a few years of school to go through.

He is....my dependable, responsible guy.
She is...my sunshine - giggles and all.

He.....my constant companion....he can follow me like a tail all day.
She...likes to be left alone, but does like to check in on me ever so often.

He....loves to chat, chat, chat.
She..loves to come and hug me for no reason at all.

They make me smile with their crazy sense of humour,
they make me laugh with their mad antics.
They make me gnash my teeth in anger,
they make me cry in frustration,
They are the best things that happened to me.

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post... Hope you are doing well Rupi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics Rupi! Your kids look adorable. Their lovely mom is their reason to be cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...